Containerising of equipment not only offers end users minimal onsite installation and maximum portability, but they can also provide an enclosed area, protected from prevailing environmental conditions. Lifting & transport can also be standardised, based on container size and weight ratings.
- Roller doors or swing doors for access
- Louvers or fan forced ventilation
- External or internal control panel & electrics termination
- External or internal plumbing termination
- External or internal lighting
- Air Conditioning
- You tell us....
3D model of an example containerised compressed air system
Paternoster built containerised compressed air system
Paternoster built Containerised Boiler System